Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentine’s Day Raw Polymer Clay Heart Cane for Bead Making

I have been wanting to do a heart cane for awhile now and finally took the time to sit down and do just that. This little flower is white with a red heart on each petal and has been centered around a spiraling red and white center. This cane has been done in both premo! and fimo and I only created this one cane. I do have a couple variations of this cane planned, but don’t know if they will be done in time for Valentine’s Day.

Here is the cane and a bead for an example so you can see how the translucent disappears. The bead has been handsanded through one grit and then lightly varnished. I only have 15 of these available for sale and they are in my Artfire shop.

PCC-2012-0001-cu PCC-2012-0001-resize

Here is the listing for them:

Enjoy your Valentine’s Day bead making and the listing explains some of the uses for this versatile cane.

 

Julie and Blu

No comments: