Friday, February 10, 2012

The Flowers are in Bloom

The canes are reduced and unwrapped and the results are in. The flowers turned out just as I wanted them to and in the case of the turquoise and tangerine, better than anticipated!

I have them all individually wrapped and in my Artfire studio. They will go on Etsy and on my website tomorrow. I have three projects scheduled for my canes and there will be beads, a bracelet and a pair of earrings soon. I will post them as they are finished!

I am currently having a sale in my Artfire studio, so these will be on sale for a limited time. These canes are limited, so if you like them, get them before they sell out. Each flower will take you to the Artfire page where you can find the raw canes.

 

PCC-2012-0004 PCC-2012-0005 PCC-2012-0006 PCC-2012-0007

PCC-2012-0002 PCC-2012-0003

We have come the full circle – from the blends to the finished flowers.

Hope you enjoyed your journey.

todaysclay TodaysCanes AreTheyReady

If you are interested, the drawings in the photo of my work table will become my next kaleidoscope canes. Watch for those.

Julie and Blu

No comments: