I tried a new style. I originally intended to create small 13mm beads for earrings, but I think I got a little carried away in the squishing! I have not tried them out yet in a set but I think they might be a bit bigger than I had planned.
I also created several sets of lentils using my flowers and such for a change.
I have so many bits and pieces of flower canes strewn all over my work space that I can’t hardly move, so my next project is to use up every bit of the flowers that are scattered all over so I can start on entirely new sets of canes!
I put these up for sale in BME under the floral rounds and lentils sections.
Julie and Blu