Saturday, August 14, 2010

Some Beads from the Latest Canework

Two New Sets of Lentil Beads with the Latest Canes:


I wanted to try some different style beads so I have been playing with lentil beads. This month has found me busy with finishing a website project up that I have been working on and so the beads haven't been on the forefront. I did get a chance to sneak off to the bead and gem show in Melbourne, FL last weekend and a LOT of money later, I came home happy, loaded with new gems, stones, bead caps, findings and flat broke! Of course, I had to go back the next day to re-stash after I finished a couple projects for special orders.

This set is a special order that I finished up from some of that stash. I recreated the black and white geometric cane and did this set. I took my latest bracelets and beads to work and the necklaces sold out and a few of the bracelets found new homes! Plus I took special orders!


I look forward to having more time to create more beads :)
Have a fun weekend,
Julie

No comments: